When it comes to social media, if Facebook isn’t a part of your brands current strategy, it needs to be.
For businesses, Facebook is one of the biggest and most cost-effective marketing and branding tools available. In fact, there are currently more than 80 million small businesses around the world using Facebook Pages for their social media marketing efforts.
Building a Facebook page for your business is both simple and totally free, in the steps below we will walk you through the process from start to finish!
Step–by–step Instructions for Creating Your Facebook Business Page
1) Visit Facebook.com/business/pages and click “Create a Page“
2) Name your Page after your business, or another name that people search for to find your business
3) Select your Page category
4) Use the Description/About section to tell people what your business does
5) Add your business information to the required fields
6) Upload a profile, many businesses choose their logo as a profile photo
7) Upload cover photo, many businesses choose an image of their store, products or one from a current marketing campaign
8) Start posting on your new Facebook page!