Why You Should Be Advertising on Facebook
Why advertise on Facebook if there are tons of social media platforms or digital marketing channels to choose from? Well, the answer is simple – everyone is on Facebook.
Facebook content creators generate more and more different types of content every day. To advertisers, this means that it is becoming extra challenging to distribute and get their content in front of their target audience if they depend solely on organic reach.
Facebook advertising is an excellent way of engaging your target market and guaranteeing that your content will be seen. By appearing in their newsfeed, you can attract new traffic and new customers to get to know your brand, products or services in a click of a button. Below are a few more reasons why we think Facebook should be the platform your brand spends its ad dollars on.
#1: Your Audience Is On Facebook
Facebook has over one billion users and is the most popular social media platform. If you’re not already using social media to connect with people, then you should seriously consider it.
Facebook’s popularity gives you an opportunity to attract new customers to your business and market to them.
#2: Facebook Ads Are Affordable
Another reason why you should advertise on Facebook is that it is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest, types of online advertising. Facebook gives advertisers the freedom to spend on their ads however much they want.
You set your budget from the start. Facebook will stop showing your ad when you reach your maximum ad budget. It means that the higher your budget, the more Facebook users you will reach.
#3: Exceptional Targeting Capabilities
One of the most popular reasons businesses advertise on Facebook is because there is a wide range of demographic targeting. If you’re a new business who does not have a contact list to retarget yet, you can start targeting brand new customers instead.
Facebook’s audience is wide. By using their advertising abilities, you can target people on:
- Job title
- Marital status
#4: Facebook Offers a Variety of Ad Options
Depending on your advertising goals, Facebook lets you choose between Simple Ad Solutions and Advanced Ad Solutions.
Simple Ad Solutions
Simple Ad Solutions lets you create Facebook ads quickly and easily directly from your page. Here are some of the Simple Ad Solutions you will find on your Facebook Page:
- Boosted Posts – If you want to get more Facebook users to like, share, and comment on your posts, then try boosting them. Boosting your posts also helps you connect with non-page followers who are probably interested in your content.
- Page Ad – If your goal is to get more people to like and follow your page, then Page ads are for you.
- Website Ad – If you want to get more people to visit your website, then create a website ad.
- Promote CTA Button – This type of Simple Ad allows advertisers to customize their call-to-action (CTA) to promote their page’s objectives like schedule an appointment, buy now, or visit website.
Advanced Ad Solutions
Advanced Ad Solutions let you create many types of Facebook ads in Ad Manager. This type of Facebook ad solution lets you achieve the following goals:
- Lead Generation – Gather lead info from Facebook users who are interested in your offer.
- Conversions – Empower Facebook users to take relevant actions on your site or app like payment info or purchase. Use Facebook Pixel to track and measure your Facebook ad conversions.
- Brand Awareness – Boost brand awareness by connecting with users who care about your business.
If you’re interested in learning more about Facebook advertising or need help creating an ad campaign, our team of marketing experts is here to help you out, give us a call today! 815-569-0135